UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

So would I maddog. I'm not even thinking about that big 5...

1. 1,462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 447
    So would I maddog. I'm not even thinking about that big 5 company anymore to be honest,

I think Unith has the technology and ability now to be a stand alone company success in it's own right. Sure partnerships with various companies will be crucial but they are just partnerships. But we can see first hand that they are getting their name out there ready for the full commercialization push.

Pretty sure I remember Idan saying in the last investor briefing when answering questions from shareholders that in regards to the big 5 company they are linked with. The bigger the organization the slower to get approvals, the bigger organizations they develop there own systems and want you to integrate with them, and then comes the dilemma do they go and then customize the hell out of their system to get a big name announcement or do they go towards the bigger market. So this is something they are trying to balance.

Personally I would like them to focus on the bigger market as it's only getting bigger. They have a lot of experience on that board now especially with the latest appointment only adding to that. They keep us shareholders regularly well informed as often as they can, something a lot of other companies could learn from Imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $23.47K 1.797M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2031703 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2005169 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 98213
Last updated 15.09pm 26/04/2024 ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.