MGU 7.14% 1.5¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

Na id say Martino will stay on ,Anoosh got his fill via Shape...

1. 3,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1870
    Na id say Martino will stay on ,Anoosh got his fill via Shape Capital and a decent wage as well , he didnt do much for the share price though , how much are we down since he took over .

Martino on board now , hes allready dipped his toe in via his firm Indian Ocean Group , i reckon we will see more raises via Indian Ocean or another affiliation maybe even First growth Funds LTD , who were appointed to lead manager of Magnum in 2020 , and whats even more interesting is lekkas used to be on the board or a non exec director , Martino was company secratery , and come to think of it , Anoosh was the CEO of First funds Growth LTD as well .

I notice Martino is also on the board of EVR along with Adrian Paul who is also a major shareholder in MGU via Sunshore Holdings , EVR chart doesnt look to hot either , similar to magnum .

Whats interesting is the board on EVR , Martino , Adrain paul , Hugh Callaghan who i think was an ex board member in Magnum and also Navinderjeet Sidhu who was a T20 holder in Magnum via Valens international PTY LTD , hes not any more though

Seems like all these guys know eachother or maybe its just a coincidence , the ASX is a small place i guess .

Lets see what transpires over the coming weeks and months , will the merry go round continue or will we see fresh faces .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $12.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $1.07K 75.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1156419 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 859127 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 9473
Last updated 11.00am 30/04/2024 ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.