ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    I reckon heaps of punters get their only info about the company from this site. Generally from what I’ve noticed is that there’s always a head stock pumper , doing the Lords work of posting charts , links , musings and general upbeat company stuff. If anyone dare to question the upbeat narrative , well they are a dirty , good for nothing troll and no insult is off limits. Group think takes over , the faithful join in and eventually block the evil one at the command of head pumper. Don’t need all that noise and opposing views now.
    Everyone “knows “ it’s going to succeed and succeed big. The pumper tells them that everyday even while the share price starts to say otherwise and the pumper is quietly distributing to their flock ( if they ever really held).
    After a while the pumper mysteriously disappears and reality dawns on a few tentative posters. Group think switches and now everyone “knows” it’s a dog but it’s too late now. We gonna sew them is the last gasp before lights out.
    Dont have a whammy at me. I’m not immune to this and have fallen victim as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.