EDM 0.00% 0.1¢ eldore mining corporation limited

Ann: Director Appointment , page-5

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    AAG From a pre takeover price of 30c wouldn't you expect if you were being taken over that your sp would move upward from there on in they now stand @ 23.5c sounded like a smart move to me. i am in Haw @ the moment and with the expected takeover of lcy i am expecting my holding to almost double in the next few weeks if the Indian takeover is successful, almost a done deal.
    Surely if you were going into a takeover situation you would expect your board members to fight for the best deal for you as a holder and not reduce your holding then resign and bail

RESIGN what a lovely word to cover your credentials
    Dictionary doesn't actually define as

( A ) I walked away with my head held high i did the shareholders proud they just loved me

( B )I had no option i was given the Ass and therefore had to tender my resignation the share holders hated me

RESIGN Great word for the portfolio

I wonder how it will appear on Mr Hamilton's next letter of intent to become the new ceo of some poor unsuspecting Co

SRF i don't want our director to have any mates i want him to make us the shareholders his mates, by doing the right thing by us, and not himself, the board or his old mates.

what would be the chances of the asx dragging this into a halt to investigate the tangled finances etc etc

I do understand that someone somewhere has purchased the sub 004 shares so there must be belief or punt that this mess is going to reverse.

It would be nice if our new boy could show good faith and put out an Ann to the holders no b/sh-t informing us of the true facts just exactly where we stand right now, its the least we deserve he cant do much more damage lets face it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.