ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

IronClad Mining (ASX: IFE) has appointed former Brockman...

1. 268 Posts.
    IronClad Mining (ASX: IFE) has appointed former Brockman Resources (ASX: BRM) managing director and BHP Billiton (ASX: BHP) senior executive Wayne Richards to head up the company.

Richards will join the company as managing director on 1 March to spearhead development of the Wilcherry Hill iron ore project on South Australia’s Eyre Peninsula.

Among his accomplishments, Richards was most recently managing director of ASX-listed Brockman Resources, whose principal project – the Marillina iron ore project in Western Australia’s Pilbara region – expanded significantly during his four years with the company.

Prior to that, he held a senior executive position with BHP Billiton’s Iron Ore Division, with responsibility for integrating projects across BHP’s three iron ore business sectors – mine, port and rail.

“We pursued Wayne for the position given his extensive iron ore and corporate experience, including mine to market knowledge, as well as his outstanding track record of getting projects developed,” IronClad Mining executive chairman Ian Finch said.

“During his tenure at Brockman, he grew the business from an exploration company with a market capitalisation of A$30 million to close to A$1 billion in just four years.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.