MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Ann: Director Appointment , page-18

1. 8,606 Posts.
    I'll say a mere 500 cubic feet per day...ie, 1/2 of 1mmcfpd.

Closest to the pin then ;-)

Kiwi, talk about being in no-mans-land. I truly believe that this is where MAE are at and that they have a goal, but do they have a path to achieving that goal is the question.

I thought that the wells were tried and untrue with holes hydrated to the max and if we haven't heard anything about the hydration issues this time around it might mean they have a) conquered it
    b) not have enough flow to cause it anyway
    c) not have achieved much in lead-up operations to get t he well going meaningfully yet

So unless it is a) they have conquered it,
    then it means production will be very slow as they ramp it up to potentially problematic levels facilitating hydration again...and so goes the round-a-bout...

Any newer investors can look up Marions historical Hydration Issues and unfortunately thy will have to work out the full cause by themselves and weigh up the potential for hearing similar announcements again - or not.
    Some newer readers may not have gone back far enough to have noticed this was a main problem for MAE between 2007-2008.
    Take a look and know that they allegedly got the issue under control but then i believe they shut the fields in in 95% of cases effected.
    So using history informed logic, will it simply be GROUNDHOG DAY as KWIW suggests above? I agree that it is probable moreso than possible.

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.