ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

samfiodiving, I have no strong opinion of Jeff. He appears to...

1. 578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    samfiodiving, I have no strong opinion of Jeff. He appears to have had some successes in his career, and as has been pointed out in this thread by RAWK and others, some failures. I hope he proves useful, but as you say, only time will tell. What is clear, however, is that he has been employed on NED terms not MD terms. Perhaps that changes in the future. Again as you say, time will tell.

I've been around this stock a similar amount of time to you. I heard all the hype when SN was driving things, and I criticised it then. What is different now is that DR is actually delivering things, and doing so under very difficult circumstances. Anyway, let's agree to place different interpretations on what is or isn't new and what constitutes runs on the board and what doesn't.

Cash for other assets? Well we know that there could well be another sell down of La Bella at some stage. Presumably only after good 3D finals and drill decision taken lifts the value of the holding. That's raises potentially quite a bit. We hope that good 3D and drill decision in the Seychelles will see another $2m in back costs paid, and of course a small sell down there could also be a possibility at some stage. So to my eyes, plenty of scope now that things are happening on developing the assets.

As for dilution, well, for a spec stock with no cash flow.....you said it yourself, that's what you get. I'd rather see less than more, as you would, but I accept that it's going to happen.

I respect that you have a different opinion, and I have no problem with that, and never have had. As long as we can have polite, factually accurate exchanges, then we're all the better off in my view.

I think we can certainly agree on one things - it's nice to see some good volumes, positive share price movement, and new blood come onto the register. Long may it continue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.393M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22074 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 38590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.