SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hotazel, this may be positive but one would be wise to get a...

1. 10,494 Posts.
    Hotazel, this may be positive but one would be wise to get a grip on reality.

From a recent post of someone who has called it right, so we are told !

Pika

"I am sure the big boys (BHP/RIO/VALE) are watching our project and its development closely. No doubt they have observed China's strong interest in our project."

Development? - What development? A road track in the jungle?

They wouldn't even bat an eyelid to the SDL project...It wouldn't be given a second thought...hang on..not even a first thought!!....its multi years and multi billions $$ away and a mere drop in the ocean of annual production.

China's strong interest??.....Ohhh you mean Hanlong?..wasn't that a showstopper!..Where else is this "strong interest"...SDL has a market cap of $70m....China spend that on lunch....Surely if there was this strong interest...they would have pounced...I am sure they are not super price sensitive when talking these numbers!

Once China has got a chance to develop it and has it's own high quality iron ore, she will not need to buy as much from the big boys.

Again if BHP RIO Value thought this was a risk....don't you think they would for a hundred million $ plus they could mitigate this risk and just grab SDL...and mothball it....Surely this would make sense instead of panicking about China developing it and affecting their business?

So Iron Ore price was up 20c last night on these comments?? lol..nothing to do with it

Forget IO prices and 20c movements...You need a structural change in the IO sector for funding to become readily available....that may never come... next 5 years is all about oversupply!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.