MRF 3.17% 6.1¢ mrl corporation ltd

The reason Value investing is so successful and powerful is the...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    The reason Value investing is so successful and powerful is the market is Irrational; Ignorant and Impulsive allowing for bargains.

It is so exciting to see this !!!

On this Monday/Tuesday I am signing over my game for a International Patent !!!

Now you would think that is making me lose sleep but no it is First Graphite (Formerly Known As Smurf) !!!

At the end of the day most of the Market does not know about Value Investing let alone Buffetology and the rest. I think though the Balance Sheet is making a come back in these transformative times. Yes I think many are going to lose everything but I also think new wealth is going to be created.

Why do I think First Graphite is the SYR of Sri Lanka?

Warwick Grigor / Management has to be top 3 Reasons right now along with Assets and Capital...

Just how much Prime Land does Smurf hold to explore?

I think their goals are conservative and I think GRAPHENE PRODUCTION PLANT is on all the way...

The Market right now is very Ignorant of FLAKE VERSUS SL VEIN but how long can that seriously last?

Buy enough at 50c and sell for a dollar and you will be happy!!! Value Investing 101....

I think everyone will be happy with this one; seriously anyone willing to take a guess what a GRAPHENER is worth???????

First Graphite has the nice LOW CAPEX and OPEX so I think they can be incredibly aggressive with their GRAPHENE PLANT; even a small one would be unbelievable...

I also think GRIGOR is going to make some Market announcements very soon regarding First Graphite; notice how tight lipped the company is about LONDON?

They have been grabbing up the ASSETS and now look like brilliant chess players.

Kind Regards

DYOR !!!!

Easy to be 100% Wrong !!!
    Last edited by nasabear: 04/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.