AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Yes, it is fair if you associate success with being successful...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Yes, it is fair if you associate success with being successful and failure with failing.

I would also add that WA has a lot going on currently with a huge number of exciting projects. Anyone who is unable to hold a job down and is wandering around with a freshly polished cv is, in my opinion, tarnished goods. Good people are hard to find, and when you get good people, you hold on to them. Of course there's more than one side to a story, but like I say, really good people don't find themselves in these positions in the first place.

As for Tony Rovira, one needs look no further than the AZS share price over the last few years and then look at his salary. He makes a success of it for himself, but not for many others. Of late he has had to have assets essentially gifted to him and told where to look in order to meet with the recent strike - that is much more Creasy than Rovira, in my opinion. Although, of course, the man has met with some really good results in the past, especially with nickel.

None of the above changes the fact that the AZS chart is in a very good position currently and signs are bullish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.