GW1 10.0% 4.5¢ greenwing resources ltd

@dugsab you posted the following links and messages on another...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

@dugsab you posted the following links and messages on another lithium company thread stating the risks of investing in Argentina. How do you view the risks of BSM having its deposits in the same country, Argentina. Would like to hear your views?

—————————————————————-

Recent Foreign Exchange Control Restriction mean proceeds from exports of goods are subject to mandatory repatriation and conversion to ARS.

So the SH would neither benefit from dividends, nor sp appreciation. The asset/s would devalue at the same rate as the local currency (ARS).

It’s what was at the bottom of that article that caught my eye…

10 July 2021:

https://www.batimes.com.ar/news/argentina/doctors-and-nurses-struggle-on-as-argentina-nears-100000-fatalities.phtml

So let me get this right - you are voluntarily (holidaying) entering the most contaminated region on earth.

What jab have you taken.

Keep it real bro!

"Honda Motor Co. stopped making cars in Argentina in May"

"Many of the big companies that are staying put are shelving investment projects: Volkswagen AG and Ford Motor Co. canceled plans to manufacture pickup trucks in Argentina, according to the chamber."

Companies Flee Argentina, and Coronavirus Is Just One Reason

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-07-27/companies-are-leaving-argentina-and-it-s-not-pandemic-s-fault

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.005(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $16.39K 363.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.