MSB 0.42% $1.18 mesoblast limited

I did a fist pump when I read the news release this morning (I...

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    I did a fist pump when I read the news release this morning (I also thought it was worthy of a price sensitive tag) .

However, on reflection (and not wishing to put a dampener on this announcement), while I believe this is an incredibly positive addition to the company for many of the reasons that have already stated, I do have questions:

Dr. Krause, resigned due to a disagreement with the way things were being run at the FDA.

The people who make those rules/decisions that Dr. Krause disagreed with, are they still there, if so, how will they view / interact with Dr. Krause now?

Will it be an antagonistic relationship what influence could they potentially have on any of our product applications?

Having run several largeish IT companies and recruited govt execs (with connections and experience) to improve relationships and revenue (within govt), I have experienced first hand the vagaries relationships.

I do recognise that with Rob Califf was appointed after Dr. Krause's resignation, and things may be changing for the positive in the FDA.

One would assume that SI and the board, gave serious consideration to any negative implications and concluded the positives substantially outweighed any possible negatives.

I'm hoping soem of the smart people on here can tell me there is nothing to be concerned about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
-0.005(0.42%)
Mkt cap ! $1.341B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.20 $1.14 $10.44M 8.934M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45750 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 1476 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.18
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.18 $1.20 $1.14 1465927
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.