ARV 6.25% 1.7¢ artemis resources limited

I don't pretend to know anywhere near as much as you guys...

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 411
    I don't pretend to know anywhere near as much as you guys do about the mining industry but didn't PLS begin as an explorer?
    Surely if they discover that they are sitting on a load of lithium wouldn't the next thing they explore be their options? Wouldn't George and company at least ask the question of themselves, "do we want to be millionaires or billionaires?"
    Like I said I don't pretend to know that much but I've got this weird sensation in my gut that even the azs deal could fall through as management and shareholders wake up to themselves that they are selling too cheaply and should develop what they have for themselves. I mean why sell for 1.3 billion or thereabouts when if you can be patient and develop what you have a la PLS then in three to five years you could be capitalised at 15 billion. I mean I'm just pulling ballpark figures out of my arse but you get my meaning. If ARV discover the motherlode then why wouldn't we poach a Dale Henderson clone from another company eg.TKM?
    To use historical terms I think we might be at the start of the Renaissance and Reformation of Artemis and the behaviour of previous management is ancient history.
    Anyway George is an accountant and he will figure it out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $28.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $3.544K 218.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1246670 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 695535 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ 220838
Last updated 15.39pm 06/05/2024 ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.