NVA 19.2% 15.5¢ nova minerals limited

Juts relax everyone. Everyone has a right to state their...

1. 287 Posts.
    Juts relax everyone. Everyone has a right to state their opinions, just disregard or ignore, it's all our own decisions. I am painfully watching the SP get hit once again, and at the end of the day, whether we are trading or investing, we all in it to make dough. Short term, it was great to get out, facts dont lie.

Beyond the space of a few days into the next few months, who knows how the SP will go with NVA - soil samples, if good, will probably test new highs, but this is a spec and it might not be, or further work might need to be done. Results might be out this year or early next. I'm in fairly heavy in NVA so I'm definitely in the camp that believes NVA is sitting on something significant here, and been watching the price action like a hawk. It's been pretty blatantly played with, for what reason, who knows. Looks to me like accumulation at 3.7 and 3.8 today. Caps and supports moving all over the place, being pulled, pushed, big sells offs, then buys etc.

If NVA lives anywhere where I think its heading, then medium to LT holders dont need to sweat it. I need to take out a leaf out of my own book for that one at times. We have new directors on board who will be valuable contributors to the company, Li sector in boom and tenements in friendly zones. Just need the resources to stack up and we're flying with this SP range being laughed at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.025(19.2%)
Mkt cap ! $38.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 17.5¢ 14.0¢ $57.50K 369.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29531 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 39000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.