CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Do not know either - when I get a chance I might do some...

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    Do not know either - when I get a chance I might do some googling of their backgrounds for a bit more info.

Given their backgrounds as disclosed in the announcement it could be construed that the company is expanding the Board's skill set with a view to actually moving a bit faster towards a mining operation - though that remains to be seen given the glacial pace up till now.

Basically as a shareholder I would like to see the Board pull its finger our and get things going a bit more actively - there are a number of other sand resource projects that are in development in WA most notably VRX which are further advanced though they have been stuck in the EPA for some considerable time.

There is a market for quality silica sand but there is also quite a bit of production that may eventuate out of WA in the next few years. I have holdings in VRX which is purely sand focused and well advanced and SUV partly sand focused which is probably at around the same stage as CRB - both have the potential for substantial production once up and running so the competition for offtake partners/buyers could be substantial.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.216K 304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1446000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1138228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.