LIN 0.00% 14.0¢ lindian resources limited

Ann: Director appointments to strengthen Board, page-7

1. 4,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    On 13th August I made the following comment ( see below).

I am pleased that LIN has appointed Alwyn Vorster who appears to have the required experience for Lindians next stage of development. His credentials include.... participating in offtake and investment discussions with international rare earths traders and magnet companies, settled a new fixed price construction model for a staged development and established a high quality delivery team."

Alwyn will be of great assistance to Alistair as he has plenty on his plate delivering the construction of the mine, plant and Community projects.

"The Lindian team is high in quality but small in numbers. I believe that the company should employ a marketing executive whose task would be to promote Lindian internationally to the various USA , EU and Asian companies that use Rare Earths as an alternate source of supply. An exclusive contract with a car manufacturer or Solar panels manufacturer or whoever would be the making of Lindian. Over to the BOD for consideration. Lindian needs exposure to the wider global investment community and end users of its Rare Earths. It is still unknown."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $161.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.8¢ $101.3K 721.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 325500 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 249579 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.