ENV 0.00% 0.8¢ enova mining limited

Yep definitely not players, here to see the goods. While I have...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Yep definitely not players, here to see the goods.

While I have my views on timing, anyone who has spoken to Eric will agree that he is an honest person who upholds integrity. He is not a cowboy like other CEOs and MDs, which has been a detriment to our share price, but at least you know it won't be pumped next time and then drop like a sack of potatoes.

... But given that we were a stock that had hit rock bottom, we didn't have much choice in the selection of investors for the cap raise. So, we are where we are today, but at least we have a promising project that can lead to shareholder value. Ultimately, without that money, we have nothing. Sometimes management needs to make difficult decisions, and I'm pretty sure all options, including a pump, were considered when choosing a lead broker.

One thing I'm certain of is that they definitely believe the company's value is more than the MC reflects. However, much like property, it's what the buyer is willing to pay. Fortunately for us, auction day is Monday through Friday, 10-4, so we have plenty of opportunities for buyers to come to the table when value can be seen.

Signing off for the weekend. Enjoy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.879M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $5.503K 689.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 5039977 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 76042 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.