AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Yes. Africa is changing and China is weakening.I know, I have...

1. 1,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    Yes. Africa is changing and China is weakening.

I know, I have been through the darkest of days since 2019 with Syrah Resources in Mozambique. The last few days have shown the potential for lives changing as shareholders, and a true demonstration that even in the most difficult of jurisdictions, having the locals on your side can and always will create a far more successful outcome for all (including those holding political appointments and elected positions) as a result of longevity of success.

Bare in mind, the cards have been stacked hard against Syrah for a very long time - yet they have been supported by the locals, stood up to China and are now benefitting from the desire of the Chinese government to increase external influence within Africa to the financial and social detriment to the people of Africa as a whole.

Compounding trust generates long term wealth - something Zijin, Klaus Eckhoff, Simon Cong, Leonard Math, Peter Huljich, Ty Ludbrook, Michael Carrick and Fat Tail Holdings cannot demonstrate to the people of the DRC. Current AVZ management have a demonstrated ongoing commitment to the people of the DRC.

My faith remains with management, even if it costs the entire investment I have entrusted with the project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.