ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 23,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    The real danger is when people say things but really have no idea about the market and how it works. Some of the guys on the WFE thread have a clue but many are just looking for a scapegoat. Once you have been playing this game for as long as I have you don't need to bury your head in the sand. Just understand the risk vs reward. Simple rule, when not happy then sell. All your worries go away. Greed normally prevents that for many though. (me included )
    In regards to GLV how have you been fooled do you think? Apart from hoping the directors that were doing the deals (Pat) would get them over the line. Hasn't happened but again when playing in the penny stops expect the unexpected. I made a motza on a stock looking for potassium that turned into a rare earths play. Who knows what can happen with helium? I remain focused on the game not the players. Others have a different approach. Just find the angst against one player odd when the team has missed the goals. Too each their own and sentiment always wins. Lets hope the new director is experienced in the exploration and gas field. .001 might be the buy of the century.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.