EVS 1.82% 5.4¢ envirosuite limited

Had a chance to half read the company report. It would appear...

1. ST
    3,037 Posts.
    Had a chance to half read the company report. It would appear that the intention is to create a flat company structure, with Robin at the helm as co-founder. In my experience, not uncommon for a consulting firm. I personally think this is a good move, but can understand the perception being negative due to it not being a traditional public listed company structure. The positive is that the person who has a large vested interest in the company is now overseeing it.

If Envirosuite is successful, we could see a return back to a traditional public listed company structure. In the interim, savings will be achieved through a reduction in 'top heavy' wages. The related parties has been known for a while on HC.. I personally don't have a problem with it as the graphic design work for this company is nothing short of spectacular in communicating Envirosuite to large international corporations.

The thing going against PEH is it's length of time listed on the ASX and problems in the past. Imagine going to the market on Monday morning with Envirosuite as the tech with paying international customers and blue sky potential. Would the MC be at current levels? I think not.
    Last edited by ST: 09/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $68.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $11.85K 221.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 468840 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 14641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.