OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

Many times when a professional appointment doesn't work out a...

1. 429 Posts.
    Many times when a professional appointment doesn't work out a personal and private request can be made for the position holder to resign and both parties can walk away without testing the legal aspects of the contract and avoid entering into a messy showdown .
    This is often the preferred way of ending an unsuitable arrangement and both parties can spare themselves of an undignified dispute which brings the point that most investors should consider, and that is it may well of been Xped that displayed competent management in handling the situation. To myself Lisa's resume would contain more variables now that would need some careful scrutiny if another company were to appoint her in a professional position.
    It does appear to be some sort of misjudgement on Xpeds part in appointing her but the matter is sorted now and you never really know what a new recruit is like until they hit the coal face.
    Some of the posters on HC seemed to have placed her on a pedestal , I was more wait and see .
    With the sell down there did appear to be a higher chance than normal of a drift downwards so the market took the news hard almost like they were waiting for a catalyst to force their decision.
    Where it goes from here is a good guess , short term technicals are absolutely rotten but the long term MACD is quite good, and that market cap mmmmm still in the death zone without revenue.
    goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.