RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Mgmt haven't been able to stick to anything much over the...

1. jj2
    1,735 Posts.
    Mgmt haven't been able to stick to anything much over the journey.. but at least in the past few yrs -- they didn't issue millions of shares to dilute the rest of us to crap.. and they didn't sell down part of the project..

IF they stick with that and get a half decent funding deal done.. upside on this "turd" should it start floating.. is indeed considerable.

I can't now for the life of me remember where I read it/heard it - but regarding ESKOM.. even though coal supply contracts aren't up for renewal yet.. they clearly will be ( one day ) and imo it's a reasonable assumption that RES will be part of their supply.

Also.. lets not forget the previous ( continuing.? ) background work regarding the construction of additional power station(s).. which would also need coal from somewhere. With a 3.5 billion tonne resource - that's enough for 100 years supplying at a rate of 35 million p.a. which i believe remains their long-term production target.. ( the first million is always the hardest..!! )

Btw.. if no-one has gone 'green'.. i'd be happy there. Very happy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.