OJC 5.88% 16.0¢ the original juice co. ltd

Ann: Director Resignation, page-31

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    I get the sense that the Chairman has been caught with his hand in the Cookie Jar. When Norman came into FOD he promised a large number of outcomes. A great example is the bonus option structure that he was granted yet never achieved. The China connection that still doesn't exist, the new products and new customers and the list goes on.

Independent Director and +6% shareholder Matt Bailey has brought in a new CEO, Tony Rowlinson. Matt & Tony have worked together historically

Matt & Tony then brought in the new Commercial Director Nick Stoikos

CFO and Director, Joe Zhou, who was brought into the company by the Chairman has been pushed out. And as per the last market announcement, an experienced EXTERNAL CFO with FMCG experience will be brought in.

Normans influence has definitely been reduced, hopefully to the point that he acts as a figurehead only. Going forward, I believe the company will be more profit focussed and professional. I sense they will come good on their expansion plans and expansion into China. I don't think that the new team are willing to carry someone else's garbage going forward at the cost of their own personal reputation.

As per an earlier release, the company will be relating a 3-year business plan in the coming month combined with what should be an exceptional half in results. Things have the potential to turn around here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $47.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $2.442K 15.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 94897 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 179988 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OJC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.