VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Ann: Director Resignation, page-29

1. 2,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2366
    Sorry for the delay in responding, but was far busier that I would have liked.

Art, you are correct, I am well connected to the management team, as I typically don't allocate large amounts of my capital unless I have a solid connection to the management team.

I find myself right now sadly in the same situation I have found myself in now for the second time. And there is that saying along the lines of fool me twice, shame on me.

My colleague who worked beside me in funds management for most of my career stopped posting here on the chop because he got tired of the run ins with emotionally immature posters. And when I set up an account he warned me that there are too many haters here that will take personal shots at you and its just no worth the effort.

When I first posted on the TSN/VOR thread it was one of the most civil and polite threads on the chop. But yet again I find myself having to ignore these juvenile school kids who clearly have nothing better to do than play the man rather than the ball.

So to be honest, I have no interest in sharing anything further on this thread for now.

Everyone can make their own call on this.

I will say is that my last VOR transaction was a BUY. I have a clear understanding of the situation and I am very pleased with this investment. And judging by the constant buying all day today, others do too.

Catch ya on the flip side.

10x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.