4DS 1.14% 8.9¢ 4ds memory limited

A bit late to post but I also offer my support and thoughts to...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    A bit late to post but I also offer my support and thoughts to Jim Dorrian. His track record and quiet confidence weighed significantly on my decision to invest so many years ago.

Having worked with the team to sign up imec and since then to deliver the best data to date should sure up some doubts. Honestly if JD had resigned before imec, before progressing to platform lots I might have reduced my holding.

Though I am as impatient as the next investor for a positive outcome the crash doors are still being pushed past every 3-6 months. The odds of the next door being the last are better than they were a year ago. None of this is financial advice, however, now is as good a time as any to assess the relative tolerable risk of this holding and make a cool headed call.

No one loses from doing what they need to at the right time. I am sure many are already sitting on 2 to 4 bags from the current price, so, if they have to leave it at that I'll say they've had a good outing in the discipline of capital allocation and best of luck.

To the rest of us I hope we and Jim will be rewarded in some measure for our convictions. Time, as always, will tell.

Take care.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.001(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $156.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.0¢ 8.9¢ $38.15K 428.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 117141 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 343453 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.