HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Yes I agree. I was speaking with a friend recently and he thinks...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Yes I agree. I was speaking with a friend recently and he thinks what Keytone is missing ; in comparison to let’s say Bubs which has long been overvalued is is a Moat/competitive advantage.

It can be said that their competitive advantage can come from their manufacturing infrastructure and expertise, and also their ability to win contracts which to date has proven effective. I think that’s probably true although this is clearly not exciting investors yet as they are after bottom line proof. Even when they get better results here in terms of profitability it might take a long time to get a serious reaction from the market.

I think for the sake of us shareholders they should continue to focus heavily on one of their own successful brands (Tonic is best bet) ; as just one powerhouse brand that is widely recognised can bring in serious interest (particularly from retail investors) . I think if they execute a comprehensive strategy to make Tonic the next big thing in the fitness /lifestyle world that would be what can make this thing sky rocket… !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.