ASM 8.05% 94.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

I see he has a few shares in the ASM. I am generally not keen on...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I see he has a few shares in the ASM. I am generally not keen on a lot of the executive packages that get handed out Willy nilly, because they need it to attract top talent, etc, who then run off after a few years with a huge swag for not a lot of effort. However in IC’s case, I can not think of a more deserving person, who thoroughly earned every one of those shares. How many execs can say they spent over 35 years at a company and did what he did?

Being a director takes a lot of time and effort, and carries a lot of responsibility, and with what’s going on at Alkane, and having a tiger by the tail in Boda, I completely understand why he would want to step back a bit. But just look at what he has achieved, what an absolute legend! Hopefully he stays on in a technical role as mentioned.

I have worked at the head office of a listed company, and worked with execs, and if you are sceptical about what goes on behind the scenes and how they behave, you have every reason. Some of the nonsense that goes on you wouldn’t believe, but that’s a story for another day. Very few would ever measure up to IC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
0.070(8.05%)
Mkt cap ! $170.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 94.5¢ 88.0¢ $301.7K 328.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 3999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.