HVY 3.85% 5.4¢ heavy minerals limited

Some good reading guys, thanks. I'd be surprised not to see...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Some good reading guys, thanks. I'd be surprised not to see Greg Jones non-exec Director or other T20's increase their holding from what was published in the T10 when the SS was released. Such good value atm even with todays little surge. I've noted that Greg was not a T10 holder prior to SS and consider this to be very bullish. As has been noted earlier by @Dumaguete, and I agree in full, I'd be very surprised if Nic has sold his shares given his in depth knowledge and understanding of the project which he was absolutely bullish on and perhaps still is. At the time of the SS release he still held all of his stock, so not sure why he would sell on a tanking market and subsequent decline in SP. Having said that each of us have our own reasons to buy, hold or sell and like the rest I too am speculating, although some of the self proclaimed like to imply otherwise. I'm guessing we are not far away from getting a new director. I hope and expect they have the calibre required to take us all the way and not just to the next stage.
    Last edited by winsomelose: 27/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $3.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $3.065K 56.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 23840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.