4DS 14.3% 8.8¢ 4ds memory limited

Yes he does.My only explanation given his enthusiasm at the...

1. 1,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    Yes he does.

My only explanation given his enthusiasm at the recent AGM is that he has given this next platform lot his best shot, and will not commit to further iterative problems / issues.

Since he is vested and entitled to 15m options already, a successful outcome still leads to a life changing result for him personally, whilst he now avoids the risk and stress, effort and further time investment resulting from failure of this next lot - the worst being having to front holders for another cap raise and major dilution after another failure.

Further, if there was something morally disordered here (such as a failure of the short loops that the other board members did not want to disclose, or some material problem with imec) then he would have resigned immediately effective yesterday, not hung around for another week as chairman for an orderly transition to David.

He did say that:
    - the issue can only be resolved after each platform lot is produced - not completely through a short loop
    - imec give us three lots every 2 years.
    - they were initially baffled by the failure of the lot.
    So whilst he is optimistic for this next lot, and has given it his best, he doesn't want to leave after another failure.

He is willing to give away his share of the SBP to avoid this stress.

What this means for shareholders is that the next lot will be critical, and a high risk (of a near wipeout) / high reward proposition.

When you are already wealthy, and near retirement, your priorities change and blood pressure becomes a key consideration.

Let's see how the cookie crumbles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.