4DS 2.17% 9.4¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Director Resignation, page-301

1. 583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    so its been a year, and here you are, still waving your flag.
    yes, we get it, you like WBT. you dont like 4DS.
    funny how someone who thinks WBT is so great spends so much time (what are we saying, over a year now?) posting their downramps on another stock...You've sold your position long ago, you've stated your views, and here you are, 12 months later, still going. Whats your motivation? Is this because you think 4DS represents some kind of threat to WBT? Are you obsessed with 4DS like some kind of jilted lover? whats the deal?

I've lost 75% of my capital investment on this stock, but I'm still holding, why? because unless they say "we give up" the same proposition exists.
    the memory cells work. its just a case of connecting the f*ing things to an addressable controller. thats not a "this tech is a dead end" problem, thats a "we have to work out the manufacturing process" problem. they could small batch these things into an addressable controller if they wanted to, but the goal is "on commercial fabrication platforms" - hey, maby thats a question for the AGM:

"have you considered producing a bespoke array for demonstration purposes to alay the autitisic prognosticators that leap to unsubstantiated conclusions based on an absense of data?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.002(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $165.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.5¢ 9.0¢ $160.7K 1.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27317 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 480392 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.