4DS 0.00% 7.5¢ 4ds memory limited

1. 980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    I'm not sure if you know whom will be answering these questions. Dave and Rigby will be on guard with Howard hopefully offering some upbeat analysis.
    Dave does not mince words for those who have not worked this out yet. The AGM's where he has been the main chair have been the most straight forwardly answered question, no stuffing fluffing blowing wind there. I will try and give you my answers through the words of our BOD on hand.
    1. Of course we do. We are working with IMEC & Stanford Uni to complete this on our issued time line, nothing there has changed.
    2. Why do we need an extension ? Look,, Wilbert leaving has nothing to do with IMECs work and the allotted time slot and time line.
    3. No
    4. We have given a time line that is still current and we intend on using this till completion of the iteration currently being progressed.
    4b. What sort of question is that. There have been no failures, some set backs for certain, but no actual chip failures has there??
    5. When the chip is done, that is when we-Ken will approach the top seven/eight companies in this field. We have said this many times before and we are still expecting Ken to for fill his role.
    6. No
    . No
    . No
    No
    7. Well that is just what it is "unknown", look if we knew we would know but we don't and that is why we working with the top R&D facility in IMEC and work with Stanford being very highly regard facilities.

I feel if we want to get plausible answers to plausible questions, they must just be that....plausible.
    Not sure how many of you have met Dave, as there are never many present at the GM's, but he actually is a nice enough fella but he won't entertain stuff that is being re hashed or you should have worked that out before type questions.

Questions along the line of;
    Is Ken Hurley still coming back to work the sales ? If he is that is a great indicator
    How is our time line looking?
    What is the companies feel on the progress on this particular iteration?
    Will the future Chair have a tech sales background or tech ?
    Did Wilbert leave because his work is done here and time to move on or other, can you elaborate on this ?
    Is there any news on the SHORTLOOP, positive or otherwise ?
    Does the WD merger make them a larger target for Ken/us ?

Question along these lines will be entertained. Any woewusme, what the fugerk is going on type will not be entertained and we will get the Dave deserving answer....sweet FA.

Just my opinion and really feel this is a super important GM and we should use it wisely, carefully. Take the emotion out and be studious.

Sorry to be a duck on a Friday night. Have a grand weekend.

I will be attending,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $132.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ $62.90K 831.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 352740 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.