ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    You have no idea who you are talking to CX. I've been here and attended meetings for years. Read every Ann several times.
    Met and talked to the fellas several times now. And I can tell you that it's the manner of communication, the method that one employs that will get best answered.
    I meant no disrespect when posting last to you, but wow you took it, sorry buddy but I've been around the block and showing disrespect isn't warranted usually, understandable, huge investment and being new and not knowing our BOD.
    The questions posted were simple examples of what is needed to be known.
    We have been down the road you pose and it gets nowhere.
    Short substantive questions, not long winded convoluted or overly backward questions will be entertained.
    Anyway, I was sympathetic to you before but now shown that your more than likely a overly spoiled South Yarra boy from a sad prestigious school, sorry to anyone else reading that gets where I'm coming from.
    Let me ask you,
    Have you been to a GM of 4DS before?
    Have you met the gentlemen of our board?
    Have you raised questions with the above mentioned?
    Do you actually have any idea what we are involved with and for how long or what has transpired over the course of the last 6-7 years ?
    Mate, watch your wording please. I'm keeping this meeting subject real. I'm going again. Posing questions for us all.
    Not being fragmented convoluted around the bush no substance jerk like your self, sorry no disrespect meant.
    I wish you well. Please put me on ignore as my after GM report back won't be to your liking.
    It will be precisely worded as to give the best account of the proceedings possible for all of our holders here. We are in this together, but you now are excluded from my Christmas list, unfortunately, but !!
    Anyway, I hope you have a whole bunch of happiness in your world.
    Love ya CX..... really x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.