ARU 0.00% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Just caught up with the good news, as per my last post, ask (the board) and most of the time you shall receive. They are working hard in the background, earning their keep, and keeping this company moving forward, and creating value. Once in production this company will be valued similar to LYC.
    My email sent 12/05 pm AEST
    "Dear BOD/Executive team Arafura Rare Earths Ltd. Good afternoon. As a longterm large shareholder in ARU, I request the forwarding to myself and/or release to ASX notices, the current Top 20 ordinary shareholders in ARU. As retail holders we are often left in the dark about what significant holders of stock are doing with their holdings. ECE Nolans Investment has been a longterm holder of ARU, but more recently has sold its holding to under 5% (ASX announcement 6th April 2023) Since then the ARU share price has been under significant downward pressure for no apparent reason, with only what one could term, positive announcements/news. I feel it is the case that shareholders should be kept informed as to if any significant shareholder has exited their position, with possible commentary from BOD as to any reason known. I thank you in advance for your response and/or release to market news."

No response (fine) til ASX notice 19/05 (well done). In all likelihood the BEOT/professional investors have taken up a significant portion of the 70mil shares sold by ECE thus far (have always held 110mil shares @Birchcorp ). Not sure how long HP/GR would have to update the market with an increase in substantial shareholder notice, but sometimes I have seen notices appear weeks after the event (without much "punishment" by ASX).
    So a big call but its looking like the 37.5c low on 17/05 will be seen as the low point on the long term charts

AllIMVHO, DYOR (cause I have), GLTA(patient)LTH "Buildit they will come for more"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $456.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $374.0K 1.923M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 872526 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 277684 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.