ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Please lads lets get this CORRECT. (@chokdee I think you were...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176

Please lads lets get this CORRECT. (@chokdee I think you were correcting @falling knife but i wasn't 100% sure)
    The plan is to mine (no...produce) 4440 tons per annum (NOT million tons). A ton is 1000kg so its 4.44 million kg of NdPr oxide pa.
    IMHO this will likely be double this by 2028-2030 as demand builds for supply from ex-China and Tier 1 (ex Africa/Russia/Myanmar) sources.
    Aust/Canada/USA/Brazil/India are going to be those sources.
    The DFS of Nov 2022 mentioned all-in production costs of approx. $A50 per kg ($A48.52), so at current exChina prices of $US66 (approx $A100) the $A50 per kg profit margin equates to (I assume) EBITDA of $A222mil Every $A1 increase in NdPr oxide pricing equates to a further $A4.44mil in EBITDA as all costs should remain the same. There are of course so many variables in these calculations and still 2-3 yrs away from production/delivery eg phosphoric acid sales revenue could be higher in 2026+, transport costs could be lower/higher, inflation, interest rates, etc.
    But IMHO being valued at MC of only 4 times first full production EBITDA is a very low valuation.

AllIMVHO, DYOR (cause I have), GLTA(patient)LTH "Buildit they will come for more"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.