ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 426
    GI think Dr T and the announcement stated quite clearly the Directors resignations are in good faith and for the benefit of the Company and the Directors involved. Trying to invent conspiracy theories can only be to try and benefit oneself IMO.
    To put some perspective into it, imagine if you owned 15mil shares/options in a tightly held (130ml shares) company. If you suddenly decided to get out because you didn’t believe in the direction or potential of the Company. Would you announce your resignation as a director before you started to unload your shareholding? Or would you slowly start to unload as many shares as you can beforehand?
    From my perspective Dr Garner and Dr T are in a position that it is almost impossible to get out without a takeover/buyout. If either of them started to unload on market the SP crash would mean they lose big time.
    IMO if you sold on today’s announcement your either trading or you’ve overreacted.
    Im no expert but that’s my take on what’s happened and I’m holding tight waiting for the positive news flow that’s been promised between now and the AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.