HIL 0.00% 2.3¢ hills limited

Wow there's a question I don't want to answer. Look I suppose...

1. 305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25

Wow there's a question I don't want to answer. Look I suppose every person is different, but unless you were holding significant amounts of shares I wonder whether it would be worth considering due to the cost. I think what is done is done and it's a risk you take in investing. I held as you know 700K shares and lost a considerable sum in the Lincor debacle and got out. If you want my opinion the cost would be high, the trauma not worth it, take it on the chin and move on.

However learn by it when a company isn't paying dividends for years, using all the buzz words, Back to Basics, what the hell is that, and continually promising, promising, promising, promising its time to take a hard look at the financials and get out.

Remember why we invest to get dividends, capital growth, better than Bank interest, yes prices go down, but good Companies with good Management come back. But when a Company is getting, smaller and smaller over time and eventually get into a limited market they know nothing about, get out.

Good luck in investing and have a nice day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.