HIL 0.00% 2.3¢ hills limited

I must start by saying what a train wreck! Watching this all...

1. 1 Posts.
    I must start by saying what a train wreck! Watching this all play out over many years is not great. Even worse is watching those that seem to take joy in the demise of this once great business.
    Harry (he or she) - You hide behind a poison pen. The anger and resentment you have is sad. I often wonder if you are last of many disgruntled former Hills employees that used to be on this forum. It looks like you will get what you want. Some of your information may be correct, but a lot is incorrect speculation that is only damaging to all. The insults to JHL and the HL family that you and others have thrown are appalling and no human deserves that - I hope nobody ever throws those at you or any of your loved ones. Make no mistake, it has been far from easy for them, they understand the ramifications that this has had on many people.
    There are so many good people that work at Hills that will not receive anything and may struggle to pay bills and mortgages. The staff have not been treated with any respect by the people on this forum or Hills management during the last 6 months of this struggle.
    Both the Health and Technical services businesses are still very good businesses - the current management and board has very much failed to recognize this and overlooked the potential, with the market position and previous track record of the Health business, they should have been able to trade out of their situation when the distribution business was sold. However, they tried to be something they were not they when they wasted money, time and effort on Extensia a dormant company bought for $700.... They let the people that could run the business profitably just walk out the door as they thought that they could do better.
    Even if they survive this, I feel that Arlec would launch a legal case against them the next week, so the pain only extends further.
    I hope that someone responsible will by the ashes of the business and look after the many loyal customers and staff and reap the rewards.
    This is the only comment I will make.
    Thank you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.