CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I've been out of this company for a while now and only noticed...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I've been out of this company for a while now and only noticed the SMH article on Friday. I lost over 70% of my money and made the mistake of going in to obtain an exposure to the health benefits of cannabis as it was the flavour of the month. Instead I ended up getting an exposure to funding the Feldmans lavish lifestyle. I almost fell off the chair when I went through and worked out how much money the Feldmans have ripped out of this company over the years and SMH did well to highlight it at $14m. It's disgraceful and the ASX really needs funding for an integrity unit to stop this type of behaviour. Pnina should be handing back cash and shares, not taking more. I provided greater detail in a previous post as have others which paint a very sad picture for shareholders. And then there's 24 Birriga Rd, Bellevue Hill NSW 2023 which was the head office for a while and I questioned whether funds flowing from the company made their way into an enterprise controlled by the Feldmans to allow them to purchase that property which delivered returns that shareholders haven't seen and are unlikely to ever see! If you are desperate for exposure to health-focussed cannabis, it wouldn't be here!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.