WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Director Retirement, page-58

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    We aren't a big boy yet Iceman. But we are on our way and we have Glynn to thank for helping us get here.

We have a long way to go. 2018 will surely define what a couple products on the global market look like in our bank account. Then we will see what P&G really have in store for our tech and the world will wake up to the potential of OBJ>

We are over the first couple of hurdles. Now we need to open up the gates and see how many products can take our tech. Sure manual products like toothbrushes and razors aren't our bag. But by the looks of things anything we can use a powered force to increase the impact of these magnetic forces to deliver a surface product at better efficiency and effect is surely the next evolutionary step of P&Gs product lines. And the product lines of a great many other FMCGs out there.

Just my opinion of course. Let's get our new captain in place to chase those next products lines and other FMCGs out there instead of waiting for them to knock on our door.

Overvalued? I don't think so. Undervalued at $65m most definitely!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.