AAR 0.00% 10.5¢ astral resources nl

Yachts, I don’t normally subscribe to theories about price...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Yachts, I don’t normally subscribe to theories about price capping but looking at today’s depth it’s quite obvious something is going on.
    Anglo had built some momentum over last few weeks going from under 10c to a high 12.5c. And then some big sell orders appeared.
    Yatchy, you mentioned at 500,000 order at 12.5. At close there is are 500,000 orders at 12, 12.5, 13 and 15. It’s clearly done to halt the buyers. A strong day for Anglo is trading over 500,000 shares for the day so why would there be 4 lots of 500,000 sell orders on the screen. And how many people hold that type of position.
    So something is clearly going on, that is easy to identify.
    My thoughts return to management. They must clearly be aware as well but there is something odd there.
    Despite their experience, Anglo management are very poor at communicating to investors and the market.
    Anglo has established a 2.5km strike length and continue to find gold with their RC drilling. But they should be more advanced, for the last two years they have had one RC drill drilling at a time apart from a very small window according to their announcements. I can’t understand after raising $11m how they only managed to find one drill rig.
    But a bigger cause of frustration is the lack of diamond drilling and results. The gold is in the ground, where does it go at depth.
    In 2020, Anglo completed 15 diamond holes
    In 2021, Anglo completed 15 diamond holes in March/June quarters including 5 geotechnical holes.
    They have since completed 3200m at end of 2021 with results due this year.
    Once Anglo has 1m oz they become a clear takeover target looking at AOP with 1.1m oz recently taken over last year.
    Sometimes it feels as if management have been very slow, not withstanding the significant lab delays at the start of 2021. I am just trying to figure out why the go-slow with exploration because it is currently leaving Anglo in a vulnerable position which is shown up with the selling depth - which is different to selling pressure/selling share price down.
    Let’s see if management can deliver a decent resource upgrade and drill results both air core and diamond in coming weeks.
    I like at the CAI which is headed towards productions with an 8 year mine lift, 90k oz production per year, a 20% hedge book at $2350 and a $250m MC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $98.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $133.7K 1.244M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 583503 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 110000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.