AAR 1.28% 7.7¢ astral resources nl

They can have mine for 28c today, 35c by mid-year and 42c...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    They can have mine for 28c today, 35c by mid-year and 42c towards end of year. But if they go towards building a mine, Anglo will be a far bigger pay out for investors. A significant result from any of the diamond holes could change that immediately.
    This week, PGO share price has doubled on two drill holes which were good but not spectacular. They completed RC and Diamond drilling late last year. But their management has talked up these two results considerably. I compare it to Anglos management decisions.
    On November 3, Anglo had completed 4 diamond holes but said they couldn’t log it and send to labs until early 2022. That’s a frustration, why in 6-7 weeks prior to Christmas couldn’t they have modified the RC drilling program so they could have sent the diamond holes off prior to Christmas and then we would have results. As I said, a significant diamond hole could change the fortunes of Anglo but also it might have given them more info about the next potential diamond program.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $72.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.7¢ $9.307K 120.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7443 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.