ALK 3.30% 44.0¢ alkane resources limited

For a number of reasons, I believe ALK remains a work in...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2113
    For a number of reasons, I believe ALK remains a work in progress, creating the foundations of future growth while profitably extracting current resource.

None of us know the potential resource value lying at Boda. It could be less than current inferred or greater. Nevertheless, it appears to be a significant commercial resource which can only become more valuable if the POG increases, as I am of the view it will.

NE is a straight shooter. IG, not so much. Thank fully, the exective team are focussed on the interests of ALK stake holders.

Nothing has really changed about this business over the last 30 days except that its market cap has dropped by 15% consistent with weakening price of every precious metal business.

I like that. I don't care what it is worth in a month, I will care more in 1,2 or 3 years' time, if I am still around.

On that basis, today I was thrown another decent line of stock at 56c and I have taken it.

I never get my timing right, so i nibble and hoard, nibble and hoard, much like a squirrell. Market winters are rarely a cause of concern.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.