AQX 16.7% 0.7¢ alice queen limited

Seth, do you have first hand knowledge of this or just making...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Seth, do you have first hand knowledge of this or just making assumptions? Have you spoken to the BoD to make these accusations? I agree a bit of noise has come from MAG but what have they actually proven or found? It seemed to me on the back of nothing other than being talked up, their price ran and then fell back hurting quite a few that jumped on the runaway train.

I don't appreciate people having a gripe or attacking those that are trying to set up a company and resource, based on their feelings. People have to ask themselves, did they invest in this because they thought it was a good prospect based on nearology and the hype surrounding it? Let's get in quick! If that is the case then, did they research the BoD first before then put their money in? It is hard to criticise if we jumped before we looked. Nothing is guaranteed in the world today and there are plenty of other Co's you could invest in if this isn't progressing at the rate you require.

Allow the Board to do what they are paid to do. It's the drill bit that does the talking in the end so time will tell where we stand. Remember, it is all speculative at the start. No need to put out info or updates just for the sake of beating a drum. Have patience everyone and let the process take its course.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.837M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $21 3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 5397693 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 484599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.