IDA 0.00% 8.5¢ indiana resources limited

I love the righteousness of people crying insider dealings..What...

1. 4,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 995
    I love the righteousness of people crying insider dealings..

What planet do you think does not have elements of this everywhere?

For example, did you know that Henry George back in the late 1800s had great economic ideas to forge equality in society, where productive gains were not taxed, but non productive land gains and speculation were heavily taxed.. This would be in the interests of the greater good, but not in the interests of the land holding ruling elite..

Mr George was as popular and as revolutionary as anyone in his time.. Do you think that his work and research is saturating mainstream university? No, why? Well the same ruling, land holding elite ceded much land to the now “universities” with the proviso that George’s ideas on cycles, and a land tax were not permitted to be included in the curriculum. He has since virtually been written out of all economics and education.. So where’s the hysteria about this injustice coming from and supported at the highest levels?

Politicians with beefy investment portfolios supporting mass immigration influx when there’s a lack of housing, citing worker demand, yet people already here can’t afford a place to live.
    Wheres your screaming out of corrupt and self
    serving politicians?

Corruption, insider dealings and all it represents is rife and widespread at all levels of society.. As long as the masses are kept dumb, there will be no change..

Source- Corruption of Economics- Fred Harrison

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 1776 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.