BOT 1.39% 35.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: Director Temporary Leave of Absence, page-21

1. 2,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    I have no inside knowledge of the situation but this is what I think.
    • Matt is currently out of his comfort zone. He's taken 2 start ups and taken them to situations where both have required and achieved massive investment i.e. this is a totally different scenario to the one he was in even 6 months ago
    • The relationships required now to drive the business forward are not the same that were required when his businesses were developing i.e with financers and big pharma
    • I'd liken the situation to having kids, well his kids are just about fly the nest, make grown-up decisions and have other influences impacting on their way forward. This is a completely new stress
    • Corporate Governance will now come to the fore with big oversees investors. Again this a completely different skill set to that required when you are trying to create something from scratch and take a company from A to B
    • Matt has recognised this and has put into place a new management team that has the skills now required to take the business from C to Z
    • I'd like to thank Matt for all the efforts in creating the BOT we have now. I'm a very happy shareholder and I hope he is back soon after a well earned rest
    • Enter stage left our very own Vinnie He's the C to Z man on who's shoulders our high expectations rest.
    • Final point - a good day to top up if you have the spare cash
    Last edited by TheSpaniard: 23/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $642.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $1.693M 4.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40362 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 50704 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.