KTG 0.00% 14.5¢ k-tig limited

Anything could happen to the share price, just like it went over...

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Anything could happen to the share price, just like it went over 60c then halved in a week after some of the hype settled down.

Unless you know how protected these welding machines are by their patents and how easily they can be copied its just a gamble. I don't know of any products like this that are really protected world wide unless its a medical device which needs govt approval or pharmaceuticals. Health and pharmaceutical products need to be backed up by years of trials, this is not the case with KTG. The whole model is based on this not being able to be copied as there is no way big companies are going to pay millions in WAAS fees if someone offers them the same product with a slightly different design to avoid litigation of patent breach at a one off price. This is key to the investment thesis. There has to be a reason why large scale manufacturers of welding machines have not shown an interest in buying into KTG.

So until this is answered its a sell and not investment grade in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.