GBR 7.41% 5.0¢ great boulder resources limited

AC drilling will never hit bonanza grades. I have always used AC...

1. 936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    AC drilling will never hit bonanza grades. I have always used AC drilling results to get shares of other explorers on the cheap; the uninformed day traders and moms and pops have sky-high expectations any time any sort of dril rig hits the ground. And inevitably they are disappointed when the AC results come out - and they jump ship. Leaving lots of cheap shares to mop up.

AC drilling is primarily used to define shallow mineralisation (sometimes called the “halo”) and provide some sort of geochemical footprint of what lays underneath. Typically followed up with RC drilling, or in other cases, diamond core drilling - depending on how confident (and cashed up) the explorer is.

The ability to interpret AC drill results (and read between the lines of AC exploration results announcements) is paramount. All announcements try to put a positive spin on AC results, irrespective of how good/bad it is.

I think GBR is onto something here. If the AC results are good, and the SP dips as expected for reasons described above, I will buy more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.004(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $30.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 4.9¢ $257.8K 5.061M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 10001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.