re: Ann: Directors considering on-market bid ... The buy should...

1. 45 Posts.
    re: Ann: Directors considering on-market bid ... The buy should be 6 cents at the least with whats in the ground at close surface
    But the funny thing is most bauxite is close to surface not big open pits I,ve been to alcoa pits and down their haul roads and see close surface mining the same with worsley alumina as i,ve been on there tenements as well all close surface but this in West Australia which the product is found near iron stone gravel I have not been to Weipa
    But with coal deep holes lots of overburden which they are digging 1,2,3,4, metre seams mostly 1,2 metre seam on average lots of mining activity shifting lots of overburden which cost lots of money no wonder MTE wants to pick up cape cheap
    As the coal is slowly a dying industry
    As i am heavily invested in unconventional drilling for gas in the cooper basin as this will under pin coal and drag Australia out of deficit in the next decade in the cooper there is 200 yrs of gas depends on how it is used will be bigger than iron ore as our export commodity
    America has lot of gas but they don't LNG plants to export there products
    we are ahead of the yanks once and for all DYOR

Is this why we invested in cape its about location weipa close to the market as shipping is concerned as shipping is expensive as well
    so to give cape to them as cheap as they wont it and us shareholders and company get shafted
    but on other hand they have capital lots more money in the bank to develop the cape bauxite tenements which could be good for us in the long term
    The merger i saw had potential part of reason i put more money in
    Its been a interesting day just have to wait and see what come about
    got us all questioning what to do with our investments
    GREAT TO SEE SOME ACTIVITY

JUST A FEW THOUGHTS
    Greatdrewman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.