MTC 0.00% 23.0¢ metalstech limited

They were supposed to have come to some agreement with an Aussie...

1. 7,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1098
    They were supposed to have come to some agreement with an Aussie company to use a CSIRO-developed non-cyanide treatment last year I thought, but lately they seem to only be talking about trucking a gold concentrate to another country for (presumably cyanide) refinement. However, whatever they do, who cares, as long as it's a profitable operation. Personally I don't care if they never reach that stage either. If they could prove up a viable resource and sell the project for a price well above the current MC that's a good result too. The way I see it, if they can increase the resource size and a scoping study indicates decent profitability one way or another then shareholders should benefit. And in the nearer term the lithium spin-out looks to be a good win for holders. I may be wrong in my vision but I'm just taking things on face value and not letting others' concerns about management's perceived past performance flaws influence my thinking. The next few months will tell the tale I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.5¢ $15.67K 69.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 785 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 985 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.