BCC 3.03% 16.0¢ beam communications holdings limited

Wow feels like you have a big axe to grind. One would have...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Wow feels like you have a big axe to grind. One would have thought from your comments that BCC issued a profit downgrade! Everyone has the right to their opinion and I too am a suffering shareholder that's under water, but I don't share your view and like to offer a counter view to balance out the debate.

As the saying goes, a good company doesn't manage its share price (you don't want to invest in those that do!) but the business. I have to give credit where credit is due. At least management is delivering a cash flow positive business, record earnings and growth. This is no small feat for a microcap - particularly in this market.

To put things in context, one NED doesn't take a salary and the chairman's rem isn't out of whack with other microcaps I invest in, particularly given he also sits on the ZOLEO board to represent Beam's interest, and from what I understand, doesn't get paid for that.

As for rolling the board or CEO, it might be a case of be careful what you wish for. You don't want to be the dog chasing the car because you won't know what to do when you catch it. When the CEO or key management exits, it usually triggers a big share price crash. ELD is a good recent example and PGC from some years ago after Mark Simari resigned. I am sure many here can think of other examples. So unless there is some logical successor, management shakeups are NOT usually a good thing unless you are a short seller.

As a final word, negativity won't help us or the SP. We should celebrate the little wins where we can get them. I find the company is pretty responsive to questions when I email. Perhaps you can drop MC a message so he can respond to your concerns directly?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $13.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $11.19K 70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 34766 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.01am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.